Solar Roofs by West American Roofing
West American Roofing is proud to announce that we are now AUTHORIZED installers of the exciting revolutionary new SOLAR ROOFING TILE. Solar roofing tile maintains the aesthetics of a tile roof while generating clean, safe, efficient electricity from the sun. Beginning 2009, the State and Federal government will start giving out monetary rebates and incentives for residential solar systems. Feel free to contact us for more information and a free evaluation of your property.
How Does Solar Roofing Tile Work?
Solar roofs are a great way to reduce or eliminate your monthly electricity bill. How does a solar roofing tile system work? The sun's energy is stored in solar panels installed on the roof (solar roofing tiles). Cables transfer the energy to the inverter. The inverter then changes the electricity from DC to AC. And AC is then used to power home equipment.
Solar panels are very flexible in that any size system can be created. More panels mean more solar power produced, meaning more home equipment that can be powered.
Benefits of Installing Solar Roofing Tile Systems
There are numerous benefits to installing a solar roofing system.
- Significantly reduces or eliminates monthly energy bill.
- State and Federal rebates and tax incentives for using a solar roofing system.
- Adds significant resale value to your property.
- Provides reliable power generation.
- Reduces pollution and green house gas emissions.
- Ability to bank your extra power with the local utility company. When your solar roofing system produces more power than your home uses, the excess will be sent to the power grid, and your utility company will credit you for that excess power produced.
We are excited to be involved in bringing green technology to our area, and look forward to installing your next solar roofing tile system in your home.